woensdag 15 november 2023

Good evening at the 15th off November, 2023.

Good evening everyone, 


Today was changing, pretty nice Autumn weather with even a ray off sun here and there. 



*


The plan for de Boed's Christmas bundt has changed, and it's completely on them but I'm going to prepare it. Not one luxurious one, but three pretty big bundt cakes. It has to fullfill two days off Christmas this year, and I won't be at home because off this this year. 

Between you and me, it feels better than to be just on my ass, waiting for the next course at my parental home during this tensional year. To be up and buisy, it's probably going to save my soul. I'm also going to prepare them quark tarts untill no extend, since they also asked for quark tarts for two days. (On them, but just like the bundt cakes with my equipment, which means my bundt pans and springforms. I easily own 6, -the amount which I think we need for two days- while de Boed can't handle that amount. Just like bundt pans. I have three steady for them to borrow.) It's no big deal. I love to make myself off use these days. It sets my mind off off things, and it's utmost gratefull work. During crisis time, I prefer to be on my feet instead off doing nothing. 

I have thought out a nice and easy Christmas cake receipe for the occasion. If my cakes come out perfectly, I'm going to share it with you. Maybe I'm going to need this personal tactic again next year. But at least I have something on hand if that's the case. The ingredients are on them, I tried to mind the price, but it's going to be Christmas. So I asked for dried cranberries, golden raisins and almonds for a filling. Somehow I hope it's going to work out. Three bundt cakes! I hope the sight is as majestic in real life as how I imagine it. 

For people like Donna Hay, my version off Christmas bundt cake is probably a laugh, but for low-profile people at a community centre, prepared for during a hectic day, it hopefully will do. They have no family to go to and are as poor as the streetbricks. But I hope my Christmas cake does for them. If it all works out, I'm going to share my receipe. 

One luck with Christmas at de Boed: They haven't seen my Christmas outfits before, so I can flaunt a bit with previous year's outfit. I'm still determined to wear what I got instead off purchasing. It's kinda better when the audience hasn't already seen it. For those who steady follow this weblog: You probably know my outfit. 😉

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten