woensdag 15 november 2023

Good morning at the 15th off November, 2023.

 Good morning everyone, 


Today it's cold, rainy, Autumny, and it doesn't look promising to become any better today. 


*


This morning I wanted to talk through a new Christmas cookbook I purchased. 




By Donna Hay, a bestselling Australian cookbook author. Translated it says 'Christmas, the cookbook.' And 

it's perfect, it has brilliant and divine tasting ideas, original decorating ideas for Christmas treats, perfect dishes and Christmas bakings and treats- Everything you need for Christmas. 

I love it and I couldn't resist. It's just that it's something for after the crisis. The dishes are utmost Christmas expensive. It's just that it's beautifully designed on the inside, and 5 star worthit receipes for Christmas aside to it. Perfect! (I'm a cookbook collector. Otherwise it would not make sense to purchase this during the crisis.) I'm excited about Christmas, as always. I love Christmas time. Or Yuletide as pagans like to call it. Either way, it's beautifull, it's mesmerizing shiny and I love how it allows common people to go out off their way a bit more to relief their inner need for glitter and sparkle. It fills a gap for me the Fantasy Events have left there. 

This year I will decorate with last year's decorations. Due to cuts in finances, but that doesn't mean the home looks crap. It's just as good as last year. It doesn't matter if you decorate the home with decorations you have in your storage room for a while. It's the atmosphere that comes from it that matters. Especially this year it doesn't matter if you haven't spend money on it, and work with what you got. 

Aside to this cookbook by Donna Hay, I have another Christmas cookbook treasure that goes 'On the shelves.' for better days, namely 




This cute issue named 'Baking Winter Cookies.' It's not an expensive cookbook, but it's such a dragon's treasure because off the ingredients named in it. In a land before time, it was perfectly doable to work with everything named in it, but these days I have to wait untill things are getting more cheap in stores. (Dried fruits and spices are IN-SANE-LY expensive.) It's nevertless a good and cute cookbook, with great ideas, but these days it's only for the rich. I think it's going to be a perfect Christmas for me, once the crisis is fully over. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten