dinsdag 28 november 2023

Good evening at the 28th off November, 2023 -2.

 Good evening everyone, 


It's still raining outside the home. It's cold, dark and stormy. 



*


How am I doing these weeks? 

I believe I'm fine, up on my feet and it's going by allright. I like to be on my feet and do things that are in my range off possibilities instead off sitting on my ass all day and do nothing and just earn governmental wage. 

It means being (mildly) on a diet, cleaning the home, helping de Boed doing the dishes after dinner, keeping myself clean and fresh, being after healthy foods... (Fresh fruits at the local market.) baking a bit, doing excercise every once a week, (Swimming) but I'm planning on to do more. Simply to lose weight. It's strange how wishing to be 'off duty.' gets me to clean and clean myself a bit better. Like a vintage home maker would. It's not how you can be off service to the country, but to set my mind off off the world, it works. I used to be a filthy pig some time ago, nowadays I even groom my eyebrows regulairly. 

I don't follow the evening news as often anymore, since it's all Israel-Palestina, which doesn't hit the nail if you wish to stay informed about the crisis and the war in Ukraine. Sometimes I read the local news paper they have in the morning, with my coffee at de Boed to stay mildly informed. 'Noord-Hollands dagblad, regio Zaanstreek.' Almost everyone reads it. It's better to stay informed about the world during these days. Not to is just plain stupid in my opinion. 

I have to beware not to overwork myself. Often straight after chores after dinner, I put on PJ's and I'm in bed untill medication, then sit on the couch untill I feel tired enough again to go to sleep. It's not boring. I still feel homey, cozy and nice in my own home. It's cozy and nice to be in during rain. I have a nice home. Keeping it clean even lives up to the feeling off cozyness and pride these days. It's no punishment to lay in bed all evening. Especially since I'm out off bed early in the morning. Cozy comfort is so nice. You could wake me up for it. And then put me back to sleep in it again. 😉 I'm somehow keeping an hibernation during these evenings. Not too bad for a buisy bee like me. I'm so tired every day. Maybe that's how it should be. I'm a psychiatric patient, and the way it goes, life is enough. 

That's how it's been these days: Take care off the basics, and then sleep. It may not sound like it's much, but it's progress compared to some time ago. It was even worse than this. I have been doing just too bad the previous years, and due to be capable to set myself to things, despite it being in a cheap way, but finally it's there, it's progress to me. The home is finally doing well thanks to me. It's finally getting somewhere. It just took a crisis and a war to trigger me there. Does that make me mad? Well, a little hard headed, maybe. But the bathroom, the kitchen and the living room floor are all clean each week. It's gratefull work to myself not to neglect myself anymore. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.       

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten