maandag 9 september 2024

Good evening at the 9th off September, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was the last nice day according to weather forecasts, we're at the beginning off a period off Autumn, cold and rain. 



*


I'm on period pills, pills that are supposed to cause a woman's menstruation period. And I feel it. I'm emotionally kinda wobbly. And I'm mentally wobbly. Kinda stressed these days. I could do better. 

Maybe they will call Dirty Blonde hair Mayonaise and Ketchup hair later on. You know, that modern 'IT-hair.' In the shade Dirty Blonde. I also have it myself. Mayonaise and Ketchup colour. I told Mark van der Stelt's ex-wife to 'vreet her arrogance with Mayonaise and Ketchup.' ('Vreet die kapsones op met mayonaise en ketchup!') On the back off a letter omce. I don't know if she got that. To think you are a whole lot off something is one thing, to think I respect that when it's not adjust is another. 

But yes, the Mayonaise and Ketchup hair off modern war-era. And everyone has it. I think I'm the first one to come up with 'Mayonaise and Ketchup hair.' While having it myself. I have the feeling we're not off that trend yet. I'm moody enough to offend people with that certain hair to Mayonaise and Ketchup hair. It's something else than calling it 'statement hair.' all the time. 

I have trouble eating and getting food in. I eat, but with difficulty. I still get my meals in, but not that much and not wholehearted, and not scorfing it in like a wolf, like sometimes. It's in moderation and that's allready kinda hard. Not because it's expensive- I eat according to Dutch standards, and it's not too bad, but with trouble getting even one plate in. I think it's not worrysome yet, but it could be better. Maybe because there's such a burdensome topic about food going on, which makes it hard to eat. And maybe I should respect my nature. And not go against it. As long as I get basic needed food in. I even had fried eggs for lunch and because it's 'that time',  I forced myself a chocolate bar in. (Which was very good, actually.) I need food to keep the medication working. A start up in the morning to fill my stomach before I got my meds. I think it's not that worrysome yet, As long as I eat. But it's strange how actually I eat less, and gain weight. Since food seems less appealing to me. I think something is wrong with me if it makes me lose a crazy amount off weight. Since that's not the matter yet, it's only a small issue. 

Maybe it's even a good thing, given I'm a big woman with enough fat to handle less food. And maybe I'm going back to honey blonde when this crisis is done. I love a nice shade off honey in my hair. No matter if it's the latest trend. It could just be an awfull lot off time further when I do so. Just like new glasses. Maybe I should not wait too long with them. I just hope I don't have to owe up in vanity when it comes to frames. I'm sensitive for them looking awesome, but it's probably gonna cost. 

Maybe I need to reveal something about this crisis and war. There are rumors about Iluminati wishing to enslave us to make us work for them with high debts to owe up for basic life costs. But that's not true and that's NOT going to happen. After this war and crisis, it's truly done. And people can act a little barbie-goth unruly for a while. And we're going to see better glamour than the Mayonaise and Ketchup fashion off nowadays. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 




 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten