zondag 25 december 2022

Good evening at the 25th off December, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Merry Christmas everyone. 


Today the weather was cold, cloudy and grey and I don't know if there has been rain, since I have been inside all day. 


*


Today I woke up rather annoyed. Like: 'Oh no, it's Christmas. Only a several days, and it will be over yet.' I have been really enjoying myself these two months, ever since the half off November. I had fun purchasing presents and allowing myself luxury this month I usually don't do for myself. Like nice sweaters, holiday eyeshadow and tea with honey in a Christmas mug. I had fun decorating my living room with small decorations, and I enjoyed the Christmas gnomes. I gave one as a present to all off my family members. In cute Christmas giftboxes with sparkly tops. All off the Christmas luxury will be over the next month. I should enjoy Christmas instead off already thinking about that. I'm still enjoying my Christmas meals, mom's nice teas, the idea off not having to celebrate it at de Boed this year, and wearing my Lama Christmas sweater. (We're a christmas sweater family. Not a sparkly luxurious dresses kind off family) 


If you wonder:




This is my Christmas sweater this year. I'm wearing it with my goat wool socks and a pants I purchased months ago. I really enjoy wearing it. 

I'm really gonna hate it when the season is all over. Hopefully you don't make fun off me because I'm fat. 

I put on a bit off make-up this morning since it's Christmas. Like I told you, I purchased a Christmas eyeshadowbox this year. I just couldn't resist, but I'm not going to show my head on here. Christmas sure is the most wonderfull time off the year in my opinion. Such a pity when it's all over and grey and gloomy winter truly starts. I really have to come up with fun and free things to do these months, and about that I could inform you too. Maybe it can inspire. 


Allright, that's about it- 


Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten