zondag 12 mei 2019

Mother's day


Good afternoon everyone out there,

I have A bit off A stupid sunburn from sunbathing and relaxing in my mom's backyard,
Mother's day this year is going suprisingly well. I get along perfectly and I'm not in hypermode and getting an attack because off being here, like often.

I gave her A lovely pink and purple flower bouquet which she loves, and we'll be having chinese food with everyone within about half an hour or so.

I decided to get my ass out off the sun and get in to be A little active on my blog.  It's itchy and hurtfull, and luckily I have aftersun and A cool shower at home, so I'll have to go treat that first after I got home. 😅😖

I couldn't get myself to prepare the soup yesterday, I just felt too tired to do so. I just couldn't set myself to do it. (Oh, well, think positive: now I have some courgettes left for making A delicious quiche this week.)

Unfortunately, I have issues with the sun and summer, I burn too fast often. I believe I simply hate blazing summer. And pityfull, it's around the corner these months in all it's glory. Aside to that, I'm quite fat. So having to withstand tropical temperatures A few months A year is absolutely terrible. 

I feel glad things are going well today at my parental home. Usually, it's more difficult to be here and withstand it.

Something is turning the right way now in my mind. Finally.

  


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten