zaterdag 11 mei 2019

Good morning at the 11th off May, 2019.

This morning is for baking.

I decided on making that applecrumble cheesecake (which I found A receipe for on pinterest) for A guest comming over for coffee, I have been buisy all morning with preparing. it's quite A large one. I hope it will succeed nicely. It smells good so far. 

I mixed the layer off apples A bit with the upper crumble layer. I wonder if it still comes out well,
I decided on making applecrumble cheesecake since it's to be served with caramel sauce according to the receipe, and I have quite some left from previous week, which can't be storred for A long time so I decided on making something on which I could use it.

We'll have it with A large mug off coffee when she arrives. I will have some slices off it this weekend, (I'm not intending to eat all off it, that would be way too much for me.) and then donate some to 'de Boed' on monday, I hope people love it. That's mainly what I'm up to at this moment.

Edit: it came out nicely out off the oven, I have to wait half an hour untill I can finish it off with my self-made caramel sauce, and then let it set in the refridgirator for at least an hour. I think I'll upload A picture off A slice on one off my cute pastel pink pastry plates once it's all done, and I think it's ready to show to the world. 💖 Luckily, my bakings often come out picture worthy. 

I love being buisy with prepairing all kinds off good foods and taking pictures off it. It's now cooling off on my dining table, and I hope to show it when it's ready.

XXX-
Maaike. 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten