woensdag 8 mei 2019

An owl, Millionaire's shortbread and A wrong delivery

I almost finished my entire owl, it's very cute, but somehow I believe I could have done better.

It's A bit messy looking, yet my boss told me it was allright.

At first, (I had A little fight with sewing the eyes on neatly) it looked kinda cute like this:


But when I had sewn the front and backpiece alltogheter, it looked like this: 


I have to sew it's bottom alltogheter with A blanket stitch, and then it's finished. It's almost sewn togheter and stuffed. It's just that I think it came out ugly and out off proportion somehow. I decided to call it A day and leave sewing the bottom alltogheter for my next shift at the Upcycling, which forces me to have something to look forward to and A reason to go next week. 

Though I'll probably be there tomorrow allready... I'm A bit off A clutz, but that comes in quite handy, because someone decided to make millionaire's shortbread (A favourite sweet treat off mine) today, which I can taste tomorrow. I looked forward to tasting it this afternoon, but it wasn't finished before my shift was over, and the (Sorry to say, lunatic off A) maker to it simply went off for that afternoon. If I return tomorrow, because off something stupid I did, I hope they'll let me taste some off it at coffee time. 

I had ordered something at Bol.com and I have it deliverd now at the Amberwood office, because accidentally it got send to my old adress. I ordered A sandwich grill, (Tosti ijzer) also suitable for meat. At times I'm this 'brilliant...' I can't help it, such accidents are quite typicall for me at times. But they often sound very funny to share with people.  

I can't finish the owl tomorrow, because I think I'm not allowed to do so when it's not my workshift. 
I wonder what the millionaire's shortbread tastes like, and I've got A reason to go out again tomorrow.     

This is my day so far, I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. 

XXX.- Maaike. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten