donderdag 16 mei 2019

Going to try A weekly sport routine on friday, and see where that leads me.


I decided to sign up for the friday morning gym group Leviaan has. I don't know if it was A bad idea or not, I'll be on my period from tomorrow on, I feel tired often and I wonder why I did so without even owning sport clothes. But hence, I decided I wanted to excercise A bit every week.

I don't know if I have already told you, but I'm exhausted often- Care-takers suspect it to be something serious and decided on to make an appointment with General Practice for me, but I myself believe it could be something physicall I can get rid off with more excercise and healthier foods, and - Something 'scary'-  loosing some weight. All off those basic things might also help me to feel more energetic, and to do all off this instead off gulpin in A lot off coffee sometimes to feel less exhausted, (Which I sometimes do) could even lengthen my life expand. Well, who knows that might happen. I wish to grow about 92 years old in this life (In good health.) So, let's get onto this.

I have the mood to take on An excercise routine, A small one, to start with simply on Friday morning only for now on and somehow I decided I realy will be onto it. Starting tomorrow. I got enlowered on some heavy med which are known for making you drowsy all day, but now it's enlowered A lot, the tired feeling is still there, let's see what A more healthy and lightly more active lifestyle could bring me.

Thank you for reading,

XXX.- Maaike

P.S: I believe I'm about 180 killograms overweight. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten