maandag 20 mei 2019

Good evening at the 20th off May, 2019.

Good evening everyone,

I guess 'Lars.' Is the kind off love I won't take real action on. I'm too comfortable with where I live, and too much things have happened in the 'Fantasy world.' for me to ever wish to come back. I'm not up to taking action so far, I don't see myself doing that at all, I guess I just keep loving him sweetly on A safe distance. Untill I somehow feel my time has come, and then I'll make it happen.

I'm pretty serious with it, I'm 5 months in some sort off an infatuation about that guy without taking serious action, I guess it'll stay that way, I'm sorry 'Lars.' 

***
I have finished the owl at the Upcycling shop, it has A cute blue ribbon around it's neck and it's bottom is sewn alltogheter, it looks kinda cute now, despite my doubts about how it turned out A bit at first. I'll come back tomorrow at my Upcycling day care job, to take notes off their meeting, and then I'll take pictures off that adorable owl. (I probably haven't told before, I take notes for the Upcycling meeting ever since the beginning off this year.) 

***

And my period has seriously started to break through. You hear me often about that feminin issue called 'period.' But I think it's actually something you should talk about sometimes. It's nothing but nature, and to have issues with it shouldn't be shoven under the rug.

I'm glad my (male) guardian angel helped me somewhat with this, like expected, as soon as I make noise about it, he's helping me out with health issues, that has happened quite some time now. I'm so thankfull. I think it's some being from another dimension. Or A real sweetheart off an excisting man with magical capabilities. I can't imagine A living man to be so nice and caring about feminin health issues, though. To bleed it out and refresh your inner system sometimes can be quite healthy. 👼 💖 It's A rumour that women live longer because off their bleedings, because the spinal cord is set to work to refresh something in our system. Which is pretty healthy. People who donate blood to provide help to patients in the hospital, (Male or female) also live longer due to that according to recent rumors. (It was something on the news this week, but I can't come up with the source for now.) 

Anyway, thanks to Mother Nature I was born A woman. I don't fear to talk about periods and such. It's nothing but nature to have them. I won't bombard this blog with such tales, though.

***

This was my day for today, I hope you enjoyed reading.

XXX.-
Maaike.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten