donderdag 9 mei 2019

Good morning at the 9th off May, 2019.


This weekend, I decided, will be for applecrumble cheesecake. I found A nice receipe on Pinterest, and since I will have A guest over for coffee the upcomming saturday, I found that would be A good idea. I'm going to make it on friday, so it will have time in my refridgerator to become perfect.

I have attacks haunting me all the time these days, and I feel somewhat wobbly because off it. I have planned quite some (baking) projects, I hope I won't die before I've finished all off them. 😉

I've also decided to try out my new grill this saturday, and simply make some simple ham and cheese grilled sandwiches and my 'famous' courgette soup which never fails. A simple receipe which has become A classic among my receipes. All I've got to do now, is get on the bus and get that grill and take it home with me today. And do some grocery shopping after coffee time at the Upcycling, situated neer the Amberwood (Translation for Amberhout) office.

I hope they'll serve the finished millionaire's shortbread when I attempt there for coffee.

That's it for today, I hope you enjoyed reading my weblog.

XXX.-
Maaike

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten