woensdag 8 mei 2019

Good morning at the 8th off May, 2019


Today is for going to my Upcycling job, wich is almost on A volunteer base. It's only two afternoons A week. But I love it and it's A job I can do with my little ratio off what I can mentally handle.

Yesterday evening I made that wonderfull pasta carbonara oven dish, and I love photographing my food, since I'm A pretty good cook. Unfortunately, I was out off spaghetti, so I made it A mix with macaroni and fusili which I had left in my cupboard, and sure it was tasty. I had myself two large plates off it. And I've got some off it left for this week.



At the Upcycling, I'm making an owl stuffed animal out off pieces off left over fabric people have donated to us. I have no pictures yet, but it's such A cute owl. I had an attack yesterday, but fought myself through it - just thinking about that cute unfinished owl that needs me to bring it to life by sewing it's details on, and preparing it ready for stuffing it with the filling off an old pillow  somehow.- and I think it worked. I'm more calm this morning and ready to take on that task today. (I got over my main depression from previous winter, but I'm unfortunately still A psychiatric patient, I fear that will never leave me. But I got over with attacks more easily in this new home.)

Allright, this is it for this morning, I have to was up my dishes and I'm off to the Upcycling shop within half an hour.

Thank you for reading!

XXX.-
Maaike. 







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten