zondag 19 mei 2019

What if...

The earth truly is A place off punishment for war criminals and war victims from other planets, send here to eat and to be eaten- And this entire world is just- villain instead off the planet off learning, god and hope people like to put up about?

The ancient pyramids really are research laboratories put up by Iluminati to research human bodies, one for kings, (Men) one for queens, (Women) and there has never been A pharao buried in there to begin with, but that´s what it was all about?

There truly where humanoid aliens from either the Pleiads, Orion or Sirius, when I escaped from home, and ran to the IJsselmeer beach in 2013? Simply after preventing me out off the future to get real succes in politics and giving me that stamp off being A lunatic?

What if pleiadans secretly do inhabit Venus, and the blizzards which make it impossible for human space gear to land there on that planet are put up by them, simply to keep Nasa from discovering them?
But isn´t it A well known fact that these kind off high developed aliens have been in contact with Washington ever since?

I truly have been an Egyptian priestess or woman off high power back in the days?

I don´t take these things really serious anymore, I´m out off this confusion and I don´t wonder so much anymore about the earth, and what might have happened upon it and why it is the way it is, I´m not after ´truths.´ and ´news.´ found on conspiracy theory sites anymore. I guess I got my common sense back. However, I heard A voice in my head saying that Nordic Pleiadan Aliens and Aliens off most kinds are only into rich, succesfull or incredibly good people, and that they rather leave normal people alone and aren´t interested in them- But I lost contact with that voice.

Haha, I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten