dinsdag 7 mei 2019

About a Syrup waffle cake, sunflowers and life. Good morning on the 7th off May, 2019

Some highlights off this week so far: 







Somehow, life is getting by nicely. The end off the storm, the beginning off the nice, day-to-day mundaine.

I feel much more at ease in my new home. I made A syrup waffle cake previous sunday,  (Which I shared at 'de Boed.' People loved it and it got appreciated. Which is always good to hear. I love people's appreciation. Sometimes, that's perfectly allowed.) and I bought myself sunflowers yesterday, which look uplifting on my second hand dining table. I love looking at them as they pick me up. I love yellow flowers.

All that will happen this evening is making A pasta (Spaghetti) carbonara dish with extra chicken and A light bake in the oven with some cheese on top. No loud neighbours, and no frights off scary criminal people anymore. I like life that way. My depression is as good as gone now, and I feel relieved.

I have plans to purchase about 4 new dining table chairs this year, which I have to safe up to, and I look forward to my vacation in September. There's nothing more 'frightfull' to life than that. It feels so nice this way if you're used to too much drama and despair. I finally feel at home in my house after having to get used to it, (It worked out well, luckily) and I'm getting by much better. I like drinking coffee with neighbours at 'de Boed.' from time to time, I love my Upcycling job, and I enjoy my hobbies. Sometimes, life is as perfectly easy as this. 😉

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog!

XXX.-
Maaike.

  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten