dinsdag 21 juni 2022

Good afternoon at the 21st off June, 2022.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


It's sunny outside but it's not overly hot. 


And then you realise the first half off the year is almost over, a half off which you tried to make your best out off, since winter and spring can be boring and you live far off so every sunday without a baking is lame and boring and a bit off a waste. Hopefully the year now will fullfill itself (It already does. It's a good year so far and let's not be ungratefull (For real this time.). It's a good year, and often things work out well for me.) 

*


Tonight was for a terrible delusion. I don't like to share too much details but I needed an entire lorazepame again to fight the worst part off it. I'm glad I took a day off from everything and have the peace in my own home (Aside to construction work outside) to recover from it, and from that heavy lorazepame. Lorazepame works quite heavy through. I have been taking an extra for quite some days now and I believe we're at the point where it shows it's addictive sides. Lorazepame is addictive if you take too much off it. I don't like the idea off being a medication addict. I already take a mild dose every evening to get to rest, but now I take even more to get over with what I'm going through. It was a positive delusion, but it's probably not a good idea to tolerate  it if it comes in so heavy. It was downright manic. That delusion was almost drug work. It's bad and I don't like it. Then again, medication saved the day and made me sleep last night. Luckily I will see my nurse this day. She immediately made an appointment after she called me and that should be in the news headlines since that's rare, that they take immediate actions. But it's so needed, I'm probably in sight as an emergency case again. 

Allright, it's not much for now, but it's allright, 


Thank you for reading. 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten