dinsdag 21 juni 2022

Good evening at the 21st off June, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


The day went by cloudy, changing with sun. 


*

An ode to spring. 


My computer is acting a bit nasty so I didn't had the opportunity to cut this picture clean, but it's a picture off a self-coloured mandala I made at de Boed with materials they had there. The pencil bin isn't such a mess as it used to be. Everything is quite organized nowadays and it's good material. It doesn't go with my theory that 'Talent doesn't take expensive materials.' anymore since the quality off all pencils and markers is increased and to an acceptable level. (Due to someone who donates good quality pencils and markers all the time.) I got this from a colouringbook they had there. At least the colouring book staple is an unorganized mess. But that gives me a lot off material to work on the upcomming period. Let's keep on seeing the positive in negative situations, like adults here use to do a lot. (To a point where it's annoying. But in this situation, there is positivity.)   

It represents spring, An ode to the end off spring. The perfect way to start summer with. I finished this today. I said I hope the year will unravell itself, but it needs our help. People can't just sit on a chair and expect it to happen. Usually that doesn't work. With help and a little work, this year will unravell itself more than at the first half. That's what I think and I hope it isn't nonsense. This year is a good one so far. Let's hope it will stay that. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.   



Edit: This is the cut and turned version off this image. A perfect coloured mandala and I think I should be gratefull to the person who donates markers and pencils to us. That's not forced gratefullness, that's more off a natural 'I mean it.' gratefullness. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten