donderdag 30 juni 2022

Good evening at the 30th off June, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was a warm and sunny day untill this evening. It's raining while I write you this. I think it should rain more this summer to keep our crops and our farmers sattisfied, and to keep the land from being dried out. (I somehow started to see it from a more adult point off vieuw. Plus it keeps the summer from being too hot, which I can't handle very well.) So- Let it rain, let it rain! 


*


This week's soup was Belgian garden pea soup with a lot off mustard. From topchef Seppe Nobles out off his cookbook 'Een kookboek.' Which has won the golden cookbook 2021. (Best cookbook off the year in the Netherlands.) It was worthit, the soup was so good we where out off it during one lunch time. Usually we have a bit off it left over for the day after. But it's been all gone wednesday. I can recommend 'Een kookboek.' by trying this soup alone. (I tried it before but I wasn't sattisfied about my use off mustard. Now I definetely am. I have used enough mustard this week.) People thought it a daring combination by hearing my plans for 'garden pea soup with a lot off mustard.' But where definetely sold when trying. So a big thumbs up for 'Een kookboek.' (I doubled the ingredients for the receipe since we have a lot off eaters each week during my souplunch) I'm proud to say I almost keep up with Wednesday Soup for two years in September. It deserves an anniversary soup. I have fans who love to eat my soup each week (Among clients, neighbours and staff) and I got compared to hotels and restaurants all the time. I love it. I love what I'm doing each week. Aside to that, I love the cooking proces and it's always a good challenge to get a pot off fresh soup at the table for them.

I love improving on receipes and trying new things every now and then. It's an anniversary worthit the celebration when I'm at it. I compare my soup to the stage peformance off Faun when I'm at it sometimes. I wish for it to taste like that while I work my ingredients and bring it all togheter. It just has to be perfect. 'It has to taste like a Faun-performance.' But usually I keep that for myself since I don't expect the fans to know what Faun is, and they might wrinkle their eyebrows when hearing what kind off music that is. But it works to prepare the best soup I can.  

Good old paprika soup has a fan. My go to receipe which I've improved a lot has someone who requested it. I stopped improving since I thought it's been to a point where it's at it's best. Not realizing it obtained a fan on the way, who grew fond off me improving it. So after next week (Which is for chicken soup) I will prepare paprika soup for my loyal fan and the other fans.  

I'm going to get medication enhighering this weekend. I'm preparing for a weekend where I will feel incredibly bad at the point where I have to lay in bed all the time after taking it in, only capable to have coffee in the morning at de Boed untill it gets too bad. I can't serve coffee or make soup when it's at it's worst. (This medicine is that nasty) I'm going to try to keep you informed about the proces. 

I'm also in a fight against the pimples on my forehead. Self-care matter. As a psychiatric patient, I slacked in skincare for quite some time but now I start to care again about my face and looking better. Or at least fresh when I go out in the world. After one week it started to become less, but I'm still working on my face and looking flawless again with the help off organic skincare. There was a time when my face looked flawless and perfect and I got complimented on it a lot. Stupid little me decided to slack (Or maybe it was quetiapine whispering that in my ears. I have become more lively and less depressed after to have quit with that medicine.) and now I have to keep it up with my skincare again to get that billion dollar supermodel skin again I was famous for among people who knew me. (I'm glad I can set myself to it this time and it doesn't require too much off my will-power, like at the deepest off my depression.) 

Can a mental girl look good again when she tries? When she really tries, like anyone else? I hope so. I'm not a fan off a lot off make-up and I never have been. I used to use organic skincare not tested on animals to take care off my skin. I just hope it also works out this time. It has been the first week I have been on it and it already looks less. They say you should give it at least three weeks to get real results. (Given I'm not using something agressive on my face which should work instant against pimples. But I don't believe in that.) I wish to look young and fresh and beautifull again. (It's a good start.) 

Every well-thinking woman has a skincare routine and if you wish for your head to look good, you definetely should have one in my opinion. It makes a diffrence. I hope I can wash the results off polution and dirt, and grease on my skin off my face after to have skipped for almost three to four years. A forehead full off pimples was a good wake-up call to quit with that since I hate pimples on my face. (My skin didn't look good anymore, but it started to bother me this time) I also decided to use a weekly scrub and a face mask to do something against it. I wish to be pretty like an angel again. Or a supernatural, divine beautifull witch for those who can't stand me. Either way, it would do good to fix my face. I know some medication can have pimples as a result. I hope this new stuff doesn't or I should really stick well to my skincare routine. A side pro is that I feel more fresh during summer while doing this. 

I've written A LOT about skincare today, but it's that important to me. (I'm sorry. I'm not more or less superficial than most people.)

 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.      

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten