vrijdag 1 juli 2022

Good evening at the 1st off July, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today is sunny and bright and moderately warm. It's warm but if you stay out off the sun it's not overly hot. 


*


Today is the first day off my medication enhighering. So far I'm not doing bad, but if I overdo things I get wobbly and have to take it easy again. I had to skip coffee service this morning, but if I keep calm I'm doing fine. I'm not in bed all the time due to it. It's something positive for now. 

The day went by boring. This morning was for having coffee at de Boed. I wanted to escape the surrounding but then felt it wasn't a good idea since having medication enhighering. Still I decided to have lunch at home instead off at de Boed and I had a croque madame. (A grilled ham and cheese sandwich with a fried egg on top.) The afternoon went by pretty boring except for construction noise and having coffee at home. I made myself some. The feeling after having it was nevertless great as it cheered me up for this afternoon and it still makes me feel good. The renovation workers are gone for this weekend and I'm glad to be two days out off the noise. I kinda sit up straight from having so much coffee.  

Since I'm not on a no-spend-summer, I ordered the bread bible with all kinds off bread receipes, and square springforms since they're nostalgia for me. (I ordered them and received everything this week.) I also purchased a book about streusel pies and tarts in a shop specialized in old fashioned items. Square springforms and a receipe book with streusel receipes almost ask for action. Trying to fit squares into circles is no use, but I guess if you follow the receipe in a square springform instead off a round one, it also works out perfectly. Except square. 

The bread bible has to wait. (de Broodbijbel in het Nedelands) I'm not religious for ordering cookbooks who call themselves 'the bible.' on certain subjects, but I find the irony funny and I'm wishing to complete the entire series, which requires more space in my cookbook case, unfortunately I don't have enough space for the entire series. My book case is full already but there are so much nice cooking bibles and other cookbooks which are off my interest. But like said, the breadbible has to wait before I put it to use. I wish to make all kinds off sweet breads like raisin rolls or cinnamon buns, and plain bread is an art on it's own. But I don't have the skills or know-how and I don't see myself using it soon. Still it's fun to have an item which completes the series a bit more. I'm a mild collector. I used to collect sleich fairies in my youth but stopped after I had the first series complete. The cooking bible series is the only series I collect at this moment. There are people who collect far more stuff but I'm probably talking too much in my defense. Aside to that, I also collect other cookbooks. 

My most used cooking bible is the soup bible for Wednesday Soup. It's a cookbook which is gratefully put to use at some wednesdays and which I'm glad for to own. The only pity thing is that I had to write my name on it so de Boed knows it's my cookbook when I store it there. (Which happens sometimes.) So it's cover has my name written on it with ballpoint and it has stains at some pages from using it. But it's put gratefully to use. So it's a good thing. 

I can recommend the cooking bible series to Dutch readers, since they are good on their subjects. It's good quality. 

despite not using the breadbible, I have been looking up some off it's tutorials, which where fun to read. Bread is almost an art to make. It's hard but it's something on my list-for-the-future, like French pastry making. Which is also a difficult art. One day I'm going to do it. 

It's weekend again. I have been living from weekend to weekend for almost half a year. (Not because off partying, but because off making it through the week) The year has crawled over it's half today and every week was a bit boring. Weekends are often worse than weekdays. I have to make it through this weekend with medication enhighering. (I have to see if it works out fine.) I live far off things and it's often as dull as can be. Especially on sundays. If I survive medication enhighering it's still a boring road. I'm lucky they have good foods planned this weekend. Most off the time it was bad foods on top off an endless boring sunday at this place. It's only something if I bake them something for the coffee moment on sunday. If I can deal with medication enhighering tomorrow, I will do so again for them and bake a cake for them. If I can get myself to the kitchen without feeling dizzy. Hopefully the road is not endless and one day I will make my way to a fun place again. But I don't see that happening soon.  

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.      

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten