maandag 25 juli 2022

Good evening at the 25th off July, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


The sky was cloudy changing with intense periods off sun. The temperature was high today. 


*


Due to summer heath, I do better going through life washed. I feel dirty and sweaty in the evening and I shower volunteerly, where I usually slack on days with an acceptable (I don't like summer heath) temperature. I love being washed almost every evening and I used up an entire bottle off showergel last week over two weeks. Usually it takes more time for them to run out since I often don't even feel dirty after a day. Summer is perfect for being clean. ( I told in other blogs how basic every day care was an issue for me and other psychiatric patients with heavy medication.) 

Today was for home cooking my meal since I didn't feel like eating at de Boed. I had paprika wraps with mexican inspired filling. A bean mix, minced meat, corn, zuchinni and paprika. Brought to taste with paprika powder and pepper and salt. I adjusted garlic sauce to give it more taste (It wasn't all perfectly healthy. But I'm not on a diet) and I had an apple for dessert, and a large bottle off fruitjuice. (I watched my vegetable intake, though. And I had something healthy for dessert.)  Tomorrow I'll eat that again since I have a leftover. 

de Boed had red cabbage from the freezer sided with boiled potatoes swimming in gravy and a hamburger for dinner. I didn't feel like it and decided to make my own dinner this evening. After a while most people have had it with it, but sometimes we can't choose what we eat if we're dependent. I had the luck the grocery van drove today and I heard someone suggesting I'd cook myself after complaining about dinner. So I thought to myself: 'Why not?' My dinner was good tonight and I could eat without the usuall fights around me. (Mental people often break out in fights. Especially during dinner time things can leap up.) It's been a relief to escape from that nasty atmosphere. 

So tonight I'm clean and well fed. It's been no coffee service this morning since the lady I replaced did it for the last time this morning. (She found another day activity to fill in her days.) If all goes well, I will replace her the entire month off August. I love Monday morning coffee service as it gives such fullfillment to serve people coffee on Monday morning. I'm lucky de Boed's kitchen / coffee counter has airco in summer. I'm also lucky for that when making soup. 

Cooking gave my life fullfillment this evening. It was a good idea to do so. I definetely have the idea I should do so more often. To brighten up days for myself, I should do that. I even think I'll be less depressed in general if I would pick that up. By the way, who would enjoy life having depressing meals all the time? No one does. I think I did well for saving myself this evening. It calls for more times after this. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 

   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten