donderdag 9 juni 2022

Good evening at the 9th off June, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today the weather was sunny and bright. I like this kind off weather, but I had to stay in buildings most off the time to not get burned / trouble from the sun's heath. (I'm sensitive for that.) 


*


Only 6 days and I've made it to the 15th. Groceries where affordable this week and I was positively suprised to find out it wasn't too expensive this week. (Despite purchasing -quite luxury- items I only buy when I order there.) If I make it to the 15th, my goal is reached big time when it comes to it. I can be proud off myself. If it's this easy, I can easily make it a No-spend-summer, with a few exceptions. (Like my birthday. But that's a story for later on.) 

I have to re-fill some off my stock to fullfill a no-spend-summer. I suppose those items can be declared necessities but I have been doing great in finishing what's 'on the shelves.' before buying new. 

I think I deserve a treat for taking it so sober over this month. I'm going to a fish restaurant with a caretaker in two weeks and it's something to look forward to since I love fried fish (sided with sauce and fries) and I haven't had it like that in a long time. (It's one treat I allow myself). I could purchase cookiestamps for myself. Cookiestamps are tools to give cookies a fancy pattern if you use them before baking. I have been thinking off buying them before but I think they're too expensive to buy casually. As a treat for an achievement, I could buy myself one set. (After I refilled my stocks. First things first but somehow I don't think it will be a problem.)  

Today was for enjoying a left over off my tomato soup for Wednesday Soup at lunch at de Boed. Community centre in Zaandijk. This week's soup was vegetarian tomato based on vegetable broth. (Usually I use chicken broth since it gives the best taste to most soups in my opinion) I think it was not bad, but it wasn't the best soup I've ever made. 

And I had a cup off coffee with the caretaker who folded my laundry for me today at home. She said I make good coffee. We had a good talk. I needed a bit off a rest from de Boed, but I wasn't all alone this afternoon. Talking about my problems with her did well to me. 

Tomorrow morning will be for my Friday Morning coffee shift at de Boed. Serving people their morning coffee. I love doing so and it gives me energy to do that job. I just hope I won't be too tired. A few weeks ago I was more energetic so I applied for that morning job. It's around the corner and it's fun to do. But since I have a fall back, a lot off things require more energy. Still I'm going to try tomorrow to see how far I can get tomorrow morning. (I hope I won't hate myself for it in winter, when I'm depressed and extreme low on energy, and it's still dark outside when I have my coffee shift.) It's something good to have a job. No matter how small. (On volunteer base, and low profile. Put me somewhere professional where it's too high end and I can't take it. But this is still fun) To me personal, It's fullfilling to do it. Wish me luck with getting out off bed tomorrow. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 

Thank you for reading.      

    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten