vrijdag 12 augustus 2022

What happened to those baking molds?!

 Good evening everyone, 


The sun is finally down and the night is cooling down. It's much more to my liking. The night is a period to breathe during this heathwave. 


*


My baking molds where delivered, just on the wrong adress. It turned out they where not scooped away or held back by the C.I.A (And why should they? I don't act suspicious, most off the time) 

I turned out to have typed in the wrong house adress and they where delivered at my neighbour. I'm a lucky person to have such a helpfull neighbour who was looking for the right adressed at the label. I'm the lucky owner off new Nordic Baking ware! (And I'm a bit stupid😉) I shouldn't get my brain burned during this heathwave. Usually nothing good comes from that when it happens. 

Now I'm all clean and showered, waiting for the last medication time and then go to bed. I feel tired despite to have been in all day. I owe the Ladybug Guardian Angel who helped with getting my parcels delivered today a picture off TuttiFrutti cake. (And probably a slice. But I don't know how to get it there.) So when it's not too hot outside anymore, and we're finished with that one baking I made an appointment about with de Boed, (To be continued...) he can expect a picture off TuttiFrutti cake, molded in a Nordic Ware loafpan. It's worthit! Hopefully I can safe a boring Sunday which would otherwise turned out to be plain and empty at de Boed, community centre in Zaandijk. A small village in the Netherlands. I hope TuttiFrutti cake is actually good. I never tried it to be honest but it's worthit a try. 


Allright, that's about it - 


Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten