woensdag 3 augustus 2022

Good evening at the 3th off August, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was sunny and bright most off the time and it's still incredibly warm this summer's night. 


*


I have a hard head about catching sleep tonight if it keeps on being this warm. It's almost unbearable but I have to take it. I have a fan in my bedroom and I just hope the night will cool down enough when it's dark so I can sleep, and my fan did it's work well. 

Today there was no Wednesday Soup. I was about to make Creamy Mushroom since it's my birthday week and I wanted something festive this week. Probably luck by an accident since it's too hot outside for a cream based soup and I suppose it wouldn't have done well for most people. Next week I'm going to try better. Why there was no soup? Because de Boed had forgotten it's groceries this week. People did miss their soup today, though. Today was for spending a great deal off my time inside my home and ordering birthday cake for my personal celebration on Saturday. I ordered online since a voice adviced me that. It came in handy this time and I'm glad we will have a cake on Saturday short before going to de Zaanse Schans, but voices are often not to be listened to! Though this one came in handy since it keeps me from walking to the bakery on Saturday during this incredible summer heath that's predicted. 

So- Lucky me. Yesterday I also ordered some new clothes for my birthday. I'm taking this day kinda serious this year and I'm right- I turn 30 this year and it's worthit a celebration. If I'm lucky my new clothes will arrive tomorrow and I will try them on the 5th. I'm so glad people can order a lot off stuff online nowadays since it keeps me from heathstrokes in shops, probably. Let's be gratefull for the internet since where would we be without it nowadays? 

I just hope I can manage the small walk to de Zaanse Schans this Saturday evening. I wish it would rain the entire day and the country would cool down that day. That makes it better capable for me to walk somewhere to begin with. I don't mind rain, I just hate summer heath. I'm glad the sun is down and it will cool down a bit if we're lucky. Rain this weekend would be healthy for this country. I just hope the heath won't keep me from blogging. I don't know who reads this, but I hope I can keep on writing you about my daily issues in psychiatrics. 

Next tuesday won't be an alms for dinner since de Boed decided to make pasta salad next week, the Farfalle one I hinted them earlier on and I hinted it to them for the upcomming week. Often we're not so lucky. It often feels like an alms they have been cooking up for us, unfortunately. (Aalmoes.) And people think I'm wrecking McDonalds or fastfood restaurants often because off my weight. That charity handout we eat all the time? Sometimes it's not even good enough for fastfood. I wish I could cook my own food more and decide what's on the menu myself. I'm not a hamburger wrecker or a fastfood queen, by the way. I just wish I could cook with fresh vegetables and fresh fruits more and eat very healthy but it's too hard to manage that for myself. The supermarket is far away from this place and especially with such summer heath, it's un-doable. But these weeks we're a bit more lucky than usuall, since I helped thinking out the menu for next week and they take count off the weather this time. (Often they can put a winter stamp on the menu when it's 30 degrees celsius outside.) So it's a pasta salad next week, and only one time potatoes, vegetables and meat and they do carrots on that day. That's sort off acceptable for now. We're a bit more lucky than usuall next week. I think I should look up receipes like the pasta salad to be put on the menu and see I request them as often as possible! (We're a bit more lucky with food during weekdays.) I'm glad our kitchen is almost a democracy where it can be talked over what we wish to eat. At least for some days the next week. 


Allright, that's about it- 


Thank you for reading.    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten