zaterdag 13 augustus 2022

Good afternoon at the 13th off August, 2022.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


The sky is bright and clear and it's hot outside. We're still dealing with a heathwave. 


*


I have slept terribly last night. I just couldn't sleep due to the warmth. The whole nation probably had that issue, and the heath makes irritated and cranky aside from poor sleep. 

I decided to try a little rest after morning coffee this morning but it didn't turn out well since I couldn't sleep. I'm still a lot in my bedroom with my fan on. I moved my computer from the living room to the bedroom this week and it turned out to be a good idea to stand the heath. (This is the room with the fan where it's cooler.) I don't have much space in my home, so I have a small bedroom and a small living room. To sit here inspired me to order stuff to decorate it a bit more to my liking. 

Yesterday evening was hilarious for my parcels to turn out to have been delivered at my neighbour instead off there happening something suspicious. (But why should there? I've got nothing bad going on in my life.) 

Yesterday late in the evening I felt like I almost lost it mentally seen. I felt like going overboard with mental issues and loosing grip on my situation. I can't remember anymore what I did yesterday, except for unwrapping my Nordic Ware molds. They look fabulous and I'm certain they are going to help me in my mission. But that's all I can recall. Maybe I had a few glasses off water and I felt tired. I simply don't know what else I have been up to and it's been such a bad night untill the evening truly cooled down and I felt capable to sleep finally - Untill my alarm got off at 8.00 AM and I had to go to the medication office. It's always that early, also in weekends. I eat breakfast and then go for medication. It's downright terrible to have to get up that early always. But I have no choice and it's good to have coffee and the newspaper during weekdays at de Boed, where they provide my medication.  This morning was for coffee, and wearing a fabulous summer dress. Except for that, nothing happened but it's a heathwave outside so I better don't expect something off today. Sometimes, you have to accept what life throws at you. No matter how bad you'd want something else. 


Allright, that's about it for now - 


Thank you for reading! 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten