woensdag 24 augustus 2022

Good evening at the 24th off August, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was tropically hot with here and there a cloud, but mainly clear skies. 


*


I think serving de Boed cake from a Nordic Ware loafpan isn't too suitable. I think I better serve them two cakes in a cheaper mold. It was pretty cool how everyone enjoyed their cake, but we had little and it could have been more. Giving them just a crumble off cake doesn't make anyone forget the crisis and trouble they are going through. I should make everyone enough, though it's something cool to still be challenged by the loafpan mold. Maybe I should keep that for the weekends when there are less people. I don't want to serve anyone too little when I'm about to serve cake. (To be continued) The substance that came out off my cake receipe was nevertless good. Banana cake tastes great. See, a test drive was a good idea. Just like adjusting walnuts to the receipe. They are a great variety to the usuall where I would adjust almonds. 

What am I up to? Fangirling over Elvis Presley. I'm that much off an oldie. I'm only 30, but I love Elvis at the moment. He deserves the title off 'The King.' If he was still alive he would be in his 80's. If I was in the '50's, I would probably develop a crush. Elvis is cool. His music sounds refreshing compared to a lot off stuff I've heard. It's diffrent than everything else on a cool level. 

Aside to Elvis, I'm so tired and got enough off the summer heath. The country is strangled by a drought and I feel bad about it since I hate summer heath. I hope it will stop soon, and rain will start to fall untill the ground is satisfied again. I don't know but global heath surely is a thing this year. 

What do you think off this: Even when someone is a deliberate drunk with a gamble problem, they still would have the nerve to look down on me and call me too ugly for them while they are the true scum. They would still play that 'I'm high up in the tree.' game with me and other people based on their status somewhere, while it's all as fake as plastic surgery. You wouldn't take effort for such scum anymore, and your heart, mind and soul has said a thousand times goodbye to them and they're not worthit the slightest positivity. If someone is a drunk, gambling scumbag, they would get away with it as long as Vana Events protects their status among their social circles. And their woman is too insecure to stand up against it. Such people truly are going to waste. I don't know why I share this, they can't stand on the fact that they are more than you morally seen. They lack moral and manners, they are nothing anymore but that. They make debts, they lie, they drink themselves to coma's and they are rude. And then I'm insecure for them calling me ugly. Honestly. I could also waste my time on something usefull. This is a prediction. Something I have foreseen in a vision and it's about to happen. They wish to leave me insecure on the Vana Events level while their life is going to a waste. I could stand against it, I should let it be. I could also let it happen and let it be and let them sit on the blisters on their ass. Drunk, ruined and admired by their stupid ass girlfriend. How cool that must seem to them. Well, I could also think it this way: At least I don't have debts, at least I'm always sober, and at least I have money to save my own ass. I'm not dependent on them. 

You can think off this as false, but I've also predicted a war with Russia and an economical crisis ten years ago. Take that. 

I'm on the level off saving my own ass at the moment. I also know Vana isn't the right place to share predictions since they are sceptic while I was downright right. Austrich politics aren't going to save people. Just sayin'. Saving a lot off money and taking it very economical is. It will save people to budget and be sober with the income they have to build a bridge to the future. This is not going to be easy. It takes common sense and I'm proud I got that. 

Sometimes people deserve a downright 'I told you so.' And a kick under the ass once more. I'm not the right person there to do so and my role is finished in those idiot driven circles. I'm not going to appologize. 

I should let the emotion fade away with Elvis on the background, and my eyes focused on the tasks that lay ahead. It's not easy for me. I got the feeling Elvis is going to pick me up a lot since I discovered him. I'm sweeped away by a mountain off emotions at the moment and it's too much for me. I stop writing tonight right here. Another day tomorrow, another chance. 


Allright, that's about it- 


Thank you for reading. 




  




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten