zaterdag 9 april 2022

Good afternoon at the 9th off April 2022.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Today is cold and windy outside with a rainshower here and there. It's downright depressing, unless you have a hobby. 


*


Today I baked something spectaculair, downright a work off modern art thanks to Nordic Baking ware. I used one off their bundt molds for a bitterkoekjescake bitterkoekjes, bittercookies, are somewhat like Italian Amaretti but more dense. They lend themselves well for baking and I used a receipe from my baking guru Rutger van den Broek to use it for that mold I gave to myself as a present for my birthday last year. 



Look at that, it's downright stunning. I'm so happy I did it though it took me a bit off elbow grease to cream all that butter with the sugar this morning. I will present it tomorrow with a bit off icing sugar for de Boed's afternoon coffee and I suppose they will appreciate. I hope they will. They better do. 😉 

This is the best thing to do on a rainy day without much on hand: working on your hobby and taking it to a new step. It cheers me up all day and I think that feeling will last untill Monday after I served them a slice off this. That's what hobbies do. It's good to have one. 

Allright, that's about it- 

Rain starts to fall but I can't be bothered by it thanks to this. 

Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten