zaterdag 30 april 2022

Good evening at the 30th off April, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was moody weather. It was grey and cloudy outside and it was cold. 


*


I feel incredibly tired, it could be because off being on my period or because I could use a bit more excercise on a regulair basis instead off doing little, (I took a small walk around the block after dinner this evening) Today was a good day, however. Because I was buisy in my kitchen for de Boed, practicing my hobby and having a dreamy result to serve my fellow clients, neighbours, staff, (friends) and them liking my work is the best reward I can get tomorrow. It's always a bit nervous making, hoping they will like my food. It helps me to keep on making them good, and the process keeps on going well that way, but, still I hope you wish me luck for tomorrow. 😉 

I got a new baking book today. Translated it's called 'The baking atlas.' And it contains receipes from all around the world. It's by my baking hero Rutger van den Broek and in Dutch it writes 'De bak atlas.' I wanted to have it when it came out in October previous year, but only spoiled brats can get what they want by the snatch off their fingers. Ordinairy people have to wait sometimes untill they can have what they want. And it's good to have it a bit more desired by waiting for it for a while. Otherwise it might have been a bit too easy to obtain and I might have lost my interest in it early. But for now I'm breaking my head on how to use all the techniques descripted in the book. It's going to be a challenge to master Scandinavian breads or French patisserie. I came to the conclusion that this country lacks a Swedish bakery. One that sells Swedish sweet breads like Kardemombullar and more goodness from Sweden. (Princess cakes, more sweet breads, Swedish cookies-) I think you'd earn big money if you would start something like that in Amsterdam or more near where I live. A chain off Swedish bakeries would be incredibly nice. Sometimes I come up with good business plans but I lack the capacity to make them happen. 

To make all Swedish / Scandinavian things I want to eat would take me some practice but I want to taste it more early on. But like I said, only spoiled brats can get what they want by the snatch off their fingers. Plain old me just can't. I think I can count myself lucky I received the baking atlas one day after ordering it online, on a Saturday. (When I saw that on their website, delivering the next day and even on Saturday, I was like 'Na-ah, you're not going to make that happen. I don't believe it.' Since post takes longer than two days to deliver stuff. But still it happened.) Allright, I'm a bit spoiled today. A big cheers to the website Bol.com for doing what's stated on their website. 

I can also count myself lucky with my non-bake biscuit cake for tomorrow. Instead off looking where the gras is greener, but it's an issue a hobbyist has. Plans keep on popping up right after you finished one. It's never done and that's how a hobby works. Still, it's good to enjoy what you've recently made and celebrate it when it's a succes. That's what it simply deserves. Otherwise it'd be a waste. And wasting a good cake in these expensive times is NOT a good idea.      

Allright, that's about it,- 

Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten