dinsdag 5 april 2022

Good aternoon at the 5th off April, 2022.

Good afternoon everyone, 


The weather is cold, grey and rainy outside. It´s autumn in spring, just before easter.  




*


Today was for being inside my home most off the time and taking more rest. I have been to an informative show off to our homes new surface. There will be a renovation on the entire building. Every home will be renovated and will have new windows and a French balcony. I hope it will work out for us. The outervieuw from that window looks downright great compared to what we have. I just hope it won't be colder inside my home since they come with smaller central heating. It's the only thing I have dove so far, aside from eating a bag off potato chips. Today I feel like being lazy all day and I needed some me-time alone. It will get better once I'll have to go out for dinner this evening. 



Today was for being a bit off rest. Every now and then I need that, and the rain outside makes it even more inviting just to do little. 



Life is so much better with these cute images. I don't know who has drawn them, but they look so nice on my weblog today. They come from pinterest. Actually, I started a weblog just to show you this cuteness. It's almost easter and the world can use some fuzzy cuteness today. I hope I'm not overdoing it, I just needed to do it, though. 


I'm doing fine, just a bit tired and I need to figure out what gives my life meaning and how to maintain being happy instead off going depressed again, and feeling as if life has no meaning and is so incredibly empty. I think I should not be forcing myself onto it, since I better don't be harsh on myself about anything as I don't take that very well. But it's a good idea to do more off what I love, despite living far off off a lot off cool things. I hope to get over with that one day and actually go out more, when I'm ready for it. 

I think mental health takes it to an unfair level by saying people with mental problems should do more out off themselves to give life fullfillment while there is so much lack off initiative among us. They make it often seem like it's something in me while it could perfectly be the medication. There was a time where I loved doing more in life and walk around the village each day and do a lot off fun shopping and such. I don't do so anymore since I caught a depression and everything is far off. They take it a bit unfair at the mental health centre for pointing that out to me. It's rather circumstances in my opinion. I bale a bit about it but I remind myself often that I shouldn't be ungratefull for what I have and that I don't do bad in life. Despite it being a bit too boring and mundane at times. And still, medication switching hasn't helped me off off lack off initiative, unfortunately. I still have to figure out how to get over that barier. But maybe that's just me and not medication. Life is hard at times. 

Allright, that's about it -

Thank you for reading! 


 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten