zaterdag 22 januari 2022

Good afternoon at the 22st off January, 2022.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Today is misty and cold. It's the perfect weather for comfy sweaters.  

The sign off Capricorn got exchanged for Aquarius yesterday and it's still winter. The sun is in Aquarius untill February. 


*


It's not one off those days where I feel exhausted often. I have energy and I feel allright when it comes to energy. I'm doing fine. Some days it's almost impossible to go forward, but today is not one off them. Maybe my Ladybug Guardian Angel still helps me, despite to have had some problems I thought I had lost some time ago. I seem to have renewed gut issues every often. And there's this one complaint I can't seem to remember but which also came back. Maybe the Ladybug is overworked and needs a little rest, it's winter and it's the time where ladybugs have their hibernation. It's a miracle he is still alive after a few years as ladybugs only seem to become 2 years off age if they're lucky. I just think I should be gratefull for a Guardian Angel sometimes dressed as a ladybug to help me. It's getting strange on this maffo weblog, right? But Ladybug Guardian Angels do their work well- so they need to be mentioned every often.  

This weblog happens to be the 300th weblog on here ever since I started this version off my blog a few years ago. It's a statement to write this each time so I keep on continueing. Despite not many people seem to read it. I think I do good with it so far. 

Yesterday I have seen such a hilarious movie on Disney + called 'Soul' by pixar. If you are spiritual and can take some things with a limb off salt about it and you want a good laugh, (And you happen to have a Disney + subscription) I can recommend it. It's a sweet movie with a (spoiler) happy ending and I like the benefits off Disney +. If my devices where up to date, I might have asked for it myself at home. I love what movies you can watch on that. 

Allright, that's about it- 

Thank you for reading.  

 


  

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten