zondag 2 januari 2022

Good evening at the 2nd off January, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today wasn't as cold as christmas, the clouds faded and the sky became clear somewhat. Sometimes they have something on the radio around March or April saying 'Today has been colder than christmas.' But I doubt they will have that again this year. It was freezing around christmas this year. Only a good blizzard can top that. I hope this year won't have one. On top off Corona numbers increasing and a crisis being on, I think it's another punishment for the people if a blizzard would happen. 


*

Tonight was another one off those nights. I couldn't sleep untill morning. I do incredibly hard sleeping these days. It hasn't been gone after new year's eve. Maybe it will be off off my shoulders when we're out off lockdown. I have slept untill 12 A.M and not much came out off my fingers today. It's been like that for some time.  

I have been making plans for this year when it comes to my hobby. I have been angry today at de Boed, at points that have been frustrating me but which I never speak out to people. Something inside tells me I should. Just speak out what issues I have with some aspects. It might help. People have never noticed my dissatisfaction about that. Not in that intensity. I have bend my head and decided to go there and have dinner there again. Simply because I know myself too well by now. I'm too unreliable to do it myself so I need them. It aired up to speak my mind, however. I don't know if I should do that to a living person that way, however. 

I hope I will sleep tonight. Sleep, sacred sleep... I have been checking up some old facebook posts off this day, and it's almost common for me to have terrible sleep around new year's eve. I have been shoving it off for some time, but I'm one off those people in psychiatric health who has trouble during holidays with themselves. I'm among them, where up untill 3 years ago, I wasn't. 

I have been posting about 158 blogs last year. I'm sarcastically thinking to myself: Let's top that with about 200 this year. It seems I have enough to write about when it's about my life. I don't know who reads this, I have no subscribers but I can see pagevieuws. If you are among those readers who keeps track off this each time: Thank you for reading and a happy new year to you. You mean a lot to me. 

Allright, that's about it- 

Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten