maandag 10 januari 2022

Good evening at the 10th off January, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today the weather was cold but the sky was clear. An obvious sign off freezing in this country. It's been freezing cold the previous night, and cold this day. 


*

What could make a Corona crisis in a cold January month even worse? Not getting the flu, or a heartache. But a massive power failure taking place this afternoon, untill just a few minutes ago. The entire complex was pitch dark this evening and it was a crisis taking place inside a crisis today. I spend my time watching TV at de Boed with neighbours. It was not a bad evening since I could comment on the news with people who appreciated my opinion on it. And I wasn't alone. de Boed should do that more often. Not a power failure but a cozy evening watching the news alltogheter. de Boed had energy so far. 

The power failure could take place since something went leaking in the energy boot where our energy comes from. It was quite a stream and the boot had a small explosion. These are old appartments with old energy networks. It's not weird for something to take place like that. I'm glad it's helped off. 

We also had an angry neighbour,  agressive and drunk who was upset about de Boed having energy. I'm glad staff could scoop him off. But it wasn't a good sight. 

When it comes to food, this evening was for boiled potatoes, gravy, a kromeski and boiled haricots verts. Simple as a common dish can go.

Life can be like that. Sometimes it's the harsh truth off living to have things like a power failure going on. I can't say I took it as a hero. I was cranky while watching TV this evening. I'm glad my central heating works again this night and I won't be sleeping in the cold. That would be almost more than I can take. One can't always be brave. I'm more sensitive these days. I have my moments off not taking it either. I'm sorry to say. I'm glad I was surrounded by neighbours and care staff who did their job perfectly this evening.  

Allright, that's about it, I'll leave it there for tonight. - Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten