zondag 16 januari 2022

Good evening at the 16th off January, 2022.

 Good evening everyone. 


Today was cold and grey outside. The main lockdown is off our shoulders, but it´s still cold outside today. 


*


I have been celebrating yesterday with something I'm going to show you soon. Something nice to look at for myself to celebrate the relief we are in and simply because I wanted to celebrate something yesterday. I went out and bought something. 

Warning: Rant. 

I have to be a bit more sober with my money, however, and tomorrow will be international Blue Monday. The mainly feared third monday after the holidays. Usually a day off international depression. I think most shops on the other hand, will celebrate tomorrow for being allowed to be open again. Corona infections are shooting through the roof but the government can't do anything anymore about it. I wanted to try to avoid the Blue Monday blues this year like I usually try  with something fun tomorrow. I'm not capable to spend money on special items or bake something for tomorow, so I suppose I will have to deal with the usuall Monday Grocery blues at the local supermarket. Unlike what people might say about me, I'm not a spoiled brat with an acces to endless money. So I have to take it economical after a period off shopping some basic needs (And a few cookbooks) online.

It would be lame if they'd launch the dessert bible this week. There's no space in my bank account's universe for that now. I have to wait untill next month and this evening I had to eat spinach sided by a hard boiled egg with boiled potatoes and a schnitzel on sunday, alongside fellow patients due to being poor, but that makes me almost a common person. Tomorrow will be Blue Monday for me just like for everybody. It will probably be my punishment for purchasing a discount amount off handsoap previous week. But sometimes, we have to spend a little money to keep our lives safe and sound. 

I'm not rock bottom and I have savings off things so I can give it an attemps in giving it a tiny little extra to make it throughout the day aside from grocery shopping. But that's for tomorrow. I'd better be gratefull the spinach was good to taste this evening. And that's where we leave it or it might get annoying for you to read how I bale about my personal poverty this evening.

Blue Monday, I'm going to try to fight you. I'm alongside so many souls this month who are poor and have to be sober. That doesn't mean I can't lighten it a bit for myself by treating myself a bit with what I do have. I have small plans about it. 

I have no inspiration to write you any more than this. So- 

That's about it for now- 

Thank you for reading.     

     

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten