woensdag 5 januari 2022

Good evening at the 5th off January, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


This day was cold and gloomy, by the evening the sky went clear and we could see the moon. It's a tiny shard off it's surface tonight. The government was about to decide about our lockdown yesterday. Hospital intakes haven't increased, infection numbers have. What can we expect with this on our neck? Times are uncertain. 


*


This day was for applepie. A dressed up apple crumble pie for course tomorrow. It's not a course 'Stuff yourself untill you can't breathe anymore.' But a course on Psychiatric health given by the mental health service I fall under to educate young people who had delusions about their mental condition. I decided to take part previous year and I'm keeping up with it ever since October. Sometimes stuff gets delayed or courses are skipped to another date but that doesn't matter since I'm determined to learn about myself and what it contains to have psychosis and be schizophrenic. As far as that goes, it's a bit confronting but I decided I need this course and it's always good to learn about yourself. As the saying goes: 'Know thine self.' 



This apple crumble pie hopefully does well for my fellow course takers, staff who gives this course and maybe other staff from the location as I will give this to them to share if there's left for them. It's made with my self thought out mix off almonds, dried prunes, golden raisins, apples and cookie spices and some almond chives in the crumble mix on top. I needed this to set off my mind off things. As baking is my hobby. 

It would do well with a doll up off whipped cream, but unfortunately I don't have any. I suspect people will forgive me for that. I hope I can make their day with it tomorrow. I had the plan for some time to bake them something, now I finally could do it. I smuggled a bit with a package for applepie dough from the brand Koopmans instead off making from scratch. Hopefully that won't matter to them aswell. I wonder if they like it. 

Allright, that's about it- 

Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten