vrijdag 14 januari 2022

Good afternoon at the 14th off January, 2022.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Yesterday was pretty foggy. When I walked to course from the bus stop to the location, I could oversee such mystic / misty looking meadows on the otherside off the railroad at the other side off the road. It was a hauntingly pretty sight. Aside from crisises, this lockdown is also clouded in fog these days. Today seems less foggy. In the evening yesterday the entire terrain from de Boed and Gortershof seemed a bit clouded in fog and it's not a large space. Today is still cold and grey outside but most fog faded. It's weather and time off date to wear your most comfy sweaters and make yourself feel warm with tea and other hot drinks like cocoa at home when you don't have to go out. 

*


Yesterday, my hunt on bargain cookbooks arrived. It seems I have set myself to it two days ago instead off just mocking at my couch. I have a lot off inspiration and receipes extra to choose from. I believe I did well with bargain hunting online. Life feels good when you can treat yourself to something new every now and then. It's a range off series that goes by the title '500 ' ' ' like '500 cookies, 500 cupcakes, 500 chocolate receipes, 500 cake receipes.' and so on. It's not been pricey to purchase a few off these. I'm waiting for '500 desserts.' to arrive and all off them have only been around 10 euro's each. It was quite some money alltogheter, but I have bought a lot for that price. 

Trees are empty, the weather is cold and we're still in a crisis. It's quite a January this year. Russia is controlling our gas feed and it's about to become a serious threat. If it already isn't. Gas prices have increased this year and I feel with a lot off poor people who can't afford groceries and energy anymore these months. How unfair is that? Supermarket prices have increased due to it being a crisis and energy being pricey. I feel with people. I'd better be gratefull there are Brussel sprouts on the menu this evening. I have no power to control current economics but I can feel pity for the poor. Not that they are helped with it, but what else is there left to do? Situations like this are a breeding place for more tragedy and war sometimes. World War II also had a crisis in advance to it. (The economic crisis in the 1930's) I hope they can manage to discuss the situation in Ukraine and prevent something truly terrible from happening. 

History repeats itself sometimes. I believe I shouldn't go mad about the subject as I already have been fearing a war a lot off times. I feel calm when it comes to that, as if I have prepared myself time and time over about a fate that might happen. It's probably a matter off surviving as it might lay ahead off us and people can't afford losing their mind when that happens. It's the mindset off someone who has been used to poverty and crisis time and time over. Stay calm and do what is needed at a time. More than that we can't do. I'm probably safe when it comes to it. Except if Russia is going to launch something nuclear on Europe when it gets terrible. I don't even fear that. death is death and it's not much off a problem to me. I rather be alive and do fun things, I don't have a death wish but I would have peace with it if I died due to something out off my control. Don't worry about the day off tomorrow, as every day has enough off it's own evil.  

Speaking off which, this evening there will be another speech on TV from our prime minister about enlowering restrictions next week. It's a good thing if this country can breathe fresh air again. Omikron isn't as dangerous as they thought. We're lucky with it. I just hope it will work out in the future. 

Allright, that's about it- 

Thank you for reading.            

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten