zondag 9 januari 2022

Good afternoon at the 9th off January, 2022.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Today is gloomy and cold. There is no rain but it's cold like a January should be. A cold January afternoon in a depressing lockdown. The only thing that could make it worse is a heavy flu and my darling telling me he's not interested in me. Both I could miss like headache and the last is something I avoid him for. 


*


Last year I've send the publisher off my beloved cooking bibles an e-mail with a suggestion. The dessert bible would be a perfect adjustment to their series. They told me they already had that in their planning for previous year November or December, but I haven't seen any so far. I would love a dessert bible. I love desserts and I love this cookbook series I have been fanatically collecting so far. It's just that I probably have to wait a bit longer for this cookbook. 

I'm still at my parent's house. But I think this evening is a good evening to hunt bargains online when it comes to cookbooks. I collect them. I feel like purchasing some when I'm back at home. At times when my friend who came over for dinner every often was still alive, I would arrange dinners just to try dessert receipes and she loved them. I had one even published in a women's magazine after making it according to their receipe about two years ago. In a land before time before Corona. 

I lost my friend and with her I lost opportunities to keep fancy dinners in my own home. I think I have to ask people who live at Gortershof (Probably some fellow clients I like) to come over for dinner if I feel the need to arrange something like that again. I would love to. Scrumptious desserts and good company- I miss it. 

Life has been hard on this aspect. I do hard making new friends I could invite over for dinner at times. I could ask care takers for suggestions on people. I rather don't invite men in my home. I prefer women because that feels more safe when I'm alone with them. A woman in these modern times should be on her guard when it comes to that and it's not over-acting. Care takers are always a good bet since I know they are good company and they enjoy my food. I could set those plans in motion after the lockdown is off our shoulders. - Will be continued. 

Allright, that's about it- 

Thank you for reading.   


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten