zondag 15 mei 2022

Good evening at the 15th off May, 2022.

 Good evening everyone, 


Today was bright, clear, warm and sunny. It was a perfect sunday. 


*


This month, I decided to try a No-spend-month challenge. For one month, I will only spend money on basic needs and I'm going to try not to spend more than that. I believe I can get to a realistic end with that since I have shelves and closets filled with stuff. I should try finishing products before buying new multipacks to be sure to 'Have it on stock.' I have a shelve loaded with products, from showergel to washing liquid, I have a lot off it. Not spending money for a month on that would do good for me. 

As far as that goes, today was the first day and it went well. I have two exceptions for this month I'm allowed to spend a bit off money on, but other than that I'm going to try it frugal to try to build up a buffer on my pay account. The first day off No-Spend-Month went well. I haven't spend a dime but I need to be honest with you that the day ahead to it was quite expensive, so that's where the urge to take it sober comes from for the next month. Not spending money on extra's is not going to be hard. Usually I take it economical in life and such a challenge almost feels like a joke I can take lightly. I'm a Dutch woman, after all. I'm going to make it with what I have and I'm sure off it. 

I could keep track off the No-Spend-Month challenge on this weblog for you. And I could explain my little exceptions to the rule off only basics. I could upload pictures off my loaded cupboards, and explain to you why I could do a month without buying new packages off tea. It's almost as if I have been hoarding it, and I have been hoarding almost a private drugstore on drugstore items. But I think these would be a bit painfull for those off you who have nothing. And for those off you for who 'frugal.' isn't a joke but a painfull necessity. I think I better don't show it. But let me tell you: I have a lot off stuff I can come round with untill next month so to say. So let's try it. 

This evening was for Matcha Lemon Tea from a package by Yogi Dreams from a package I purchased two weeks ago. My nails are painted with Seagrass by HEMA's. Bought at that same shopping trip.




(Done so yesterday, but the effort is supposed to last for an entire week) Today has been for sunbathing and coffee at de Boed and only calling an aunt for her birthday. (Yesterday I have send her a birthday bouquet off flowers so it's almost taken care off.) We will meet up for coffee to celebrate it but that won't be this month since she's buisy. Doing so didn't cost me a dime from my pay account. (Sending her flowers did, but that was yesterday) 

Tomorrow will be for Monday Grocery Shopping. I made a list off items I wish to stick to and not buying too much extra given how expensive everything has become recently. (Still I think I can have fun with what I have and what's already on my shelves this week.) 

I eat two off my meals (lunch and dinner) at de Boed (for a small payment, but usually they take care off that without me having to use my pay account. I would rob myself off money if I wouldn't eat there, however.) so that's not off my concern this month. (Most off the time it's quite sober what we eat, so it's not something to be jealouse off) 

I have one exception on Tuesday this week. I made the appointment for the Leviaan hairdresser about a month ago and she's always buisy so I have to go to the small hairsalon to get a beauty treatment. I can't call her off for this challenge. But it's the only thing I allow myself this month for myself. I barely go to their salon and barely have my hair cut in a year. It's not a necessity, but it's allright with me.  

My personal goal with this No-Spend-Month challenge is to grow a personal buffer on my pay account. About 130 euro's for this month. And if I'm content, I will make it take place more often. It comes in handy in these expensive times to live like that. I still have vitamin pills on stock for example, so I'm going to make it without trouble. I'm sure off it. 

Allright, that's about it- Tomorrow I have to get out at 6.00 to be ahead to the construction workers who will finish my home. 

Wish me luck with everything, 

Thank you for reading.         

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten