dinsdag 4 juni 2024

Good afternoon at the 4th off June, 2024.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Today it's cloudy outside. 



*


I wish to inform about the new Nordic Ware items I own recently. 




It's the Jubilee loaf pan, and the Floral Heart bundt pan. I have to admit Floral Bundt is kinda kitchy. But I somehow still like it in all it's wrong kitchness. Sometimes things are so wrong and tasteless, they become loveable. Then it's called cult. In my 'wrong, guilty pleasure.' - taste, I'm kinda frumpy and grandmothernal. I can't deny. But maybe it's Zaandijk, all the old fashioned kitch grew on me. 💖 It's just too good in it's own way. I got that with Zaanstad, in all it's old-fashioned kitch and pauperness, I grew to love it. Wrong and tasteless as it appears to most at first. Just like this bundt mold. It's frumpy, it's old-fashioned kitch, it tries to be romantic, it's so decadently tasteless, I. love. it. 

And the Jubilee is just top off the edge. Cool, ageless, stylish, overpriced- just what a Nordic Ware collector seeks for. It's gorgeous the way it is. I just wanted to own it. It's perfect for a treat for the evening coffee moment at de Boed. Served on a rectangulair 'cake plate.' As how I call them. These rectangulair plates people barely know the use to? I use them to serve home made cakes on. The nicer they look, the better. Nothing as decadent as home made cake on a beautifull serving plate! Just like bundt molds, dishware just can't be too fancy in my opinion. 

I cleaned the kitchen today. It's victory over myself. I personally could do better. Despite being onto my hobby. And I bullet journal to give air to certain thoughts. It's fun drawing them on bullet journal paper and doodling with them. It gives air. I wish to share one with you, 



I had been granted this bullet journal by de Boed, for being stuck in myself. They wanted to get me out iff it. I like it, I did this before. My old note books sometimes have torn pages for times where I did bad. With unreadable texts. These pages seem to keep themselves more civilized. You don't want to see my 2018 diary, it looks insane. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 



Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten