zondag 9 juni 2024

Good afternoon at the 9th off June, 2024.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Today it's sunny yet cool enough to be acceptable for me. 



*



This afternoon was for a syrup waffle pancake with caramel syrup at a hotel restaurant terrace with overvieuw on de Zaanse Schans. 💖




Aside from my new found national pride, it's been fun to be there, enjoying the ambience and the surrounding, and the tourists, and having this delicious pancake. It was sooo good! I love the taste off caramel. It's just too good. It's been Joie de Vivre but Dutch at it's finest. Some time ago, I was after 'Joie de Vivre.' As how the French call it. I think the tourist restaurants and de Zaanse Schans all serve it, integrit and nice as it is there. It's the green grass, the trees, the river Zaan, something classically delicious at a terrace at an antique place, an antique overvieuw and the feeling that tomorrow everything will be allright. It's soothing, it's comforting. It's how life should be. These antique roads are sooo to my liking. I don't mind at all to live here. 

It's even cooler it's on trend. I think other people will laugh last when they're all in the sun at Creete, Greece, with their working ass again, and prices and sunshine can't be better. And the trend is the Mediterrenean ancient. And I can't join simply because I can't work or travel. (For example) But for now, I'm very good with Dutch being on trend. And I'm proud the world seeks comfort during this time in my culture. I think we can provide if they're into it. It's not much better than that, and I think they'll ditch after it's done. But for now? Very cool! I just say that because I live here. A certain coincidence by accident, and here I am, on spot. Don't ask how, or why. But it happened. And 'Just like that.' it can be over. And we're not only poor, but also out off fashion. But that's for later. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.      


Edit: The 'waitress.' Dressed in an old fashioned Dutch farm lady costume, was a young edgy gay man. This is what the signs at the tables all said: 




I think he did well on his job, and I think he was cool. It's cool, since this country is tolerant. 💖 It's so nice to sit there, I'm going to do so more. 💖


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten