dinsdag 4 juni 2024

Good morning at the 4th off June, 2024.

 Good morning everyone, 



It's still dark outside, I can't see the damn weather. 



*


One off my last sacrifices at Castlefest, was at Wickerbeast The Beloveds. Honestly, I only sacrificed if I felt I was behind  a message. I sacrificed a poem, called Bittersweet by the ancient Persian poet Rumi, brought nicely to the audience by Madonna. It's something powerfull with depth. It suited me and how I feel about love. I think it's starting to fall into places with Ed, and I can't explain. It's just that nothing would be appropriate and therefore nothing should happen. Maybe it's not been this that has set the thing in such motion. But I wish to share the poem, And Madonna's outtake on it on here: 


In my hallucinationI saw my beloved's flower gardenIn my vertigo, in my dizzinessIn my drunken hazeWhirling and dancing like a spinning wheel
I saw myself as the source of existenceI was there in the beginningAnd I was the spirit of love
Now I am soberThere is only the hangoverAnd the memory of loveAnd only the sorrow
I year for happinessI ask for helpI want mercyAnd my love says
Look at me and hear meBecause I am hereJust for that
I am your moonAnd your moonlight tooI am your flower gardenAnd your water too
I have come all this way, eager for youWithout shoes or shawl
I want you to laughTo kill all your worriesTo love youTo nourish you
Oh sweet bitternessI will soothe you and heal youI will bring you rosesI, too, have been covered with thorns



I just don't know. Maybe I'm too traumatized to actually 'just go' for love, and maybe The Mother Godess had to think this one through. And maybe it's been a bit unhandy. But there he is, The wolf and the moonlight, too, The flowergarden and the water, too. 

It's just that it's not mutual and that would not be healthy. But the wolf and the moonlight and the flowergarden and the water is found. I just think it's not going to be healing. But wasn't my presence at these event not messed up to begin with? 😉 Let's stay honest about that. I have my reservations against love. And it's good to have them, now more than ever. So actually, it's not perfectly fallen into place. But I think it's close. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten