zaterdag 8 juni 2024

Good morning at the 8th off June, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


This morning it's cloudy and fresh. 



*


It's 07.00 AM, I washed up the kitchen, and put laundry in the machine. I still got good brand laundry softner. And laundry wash. I'm a bit early, but in Zaandijk, people got up early and do things. Already on their chores early in the morning. What I sometimes do is not so strange, though it's less than some time ago. I have a pot off green tea in front off me this morning. 

The home is still a mess. The care taker who helps me with that is on a vacation, but throughout the week, I did my chores. It's not filthy, but it's such an unclear mess at this moment, it's difficult for me to tidy up. It's part off my handicaps. 

Zaanse Schans lends itself well for nice classic Dutch kitchenware when it comes to showing off my war-time nationalism. I should prepare a cake on the cute windmill tray first, before I purchase new ones. Maybe I should wake up first, I'm still a bit heavy in my head from sleeping. And tired from our trip to de Zaanse Schans. Classic Dutch vintage cooking is in fashion when it comes to cooking. I have never seen it being on trend before as much as nowadays. They fill magazines with it almost twice a year at the local supermarket. But it's because during the Foodie- era, people really put their heart in it, and made it delicious compared to the actuall classics. It's usually the classics like stamps, soup or other things, but made very tastefull. It's not fit for international cuisine yet, but they made something out off it. (You can't call it haute cuisine, but it's comfort food at it's best.) 

de Boed always made it so boring and tasteless. It was almost a scandal so nasty. If you wish to prepare our cuisine, it should be made to taste nice. It should be part off your national pride to do so. And it's not tained to the right-winged. Left winged can love the antiques just as much. Just like cooking. I think they pulled it too much to them. 'It's right-winged to prepare awesome Dutch classics.' And the people took it like that. But I don't want it to have that stamp. Antiques should be widely cherished by the people. 

Maybe it's because classic Dutch is for everyone, it's so populair nowadays. Not just the populair kids, but the middle-aged and their famlies, the ugly tourists, the standard people, the retired, the odd ones out, the whole wide world- It's not edgy, tough there are a lot off cool young people among them nowadays, but it's so cozy, sober and comfortable for a crisis, litterally everyone seems to love it and puts some sort off comfort out off us nowadays so it seems. It's almost as if it's en vogue, but that's a bit weird. Just like how André Rieu is fit for litterally everyone, and not just the cool young people. But it's THE best selling tour worldwide. Still, I think it's awesome. And sure, there is a cozy 'everyone is accepted.' but in a normal way at de Zaanse Schans. And Dutch should not be overly expensive. It's never been as crowded as nowadays there. But it's a cool thing. 

I'm going to end it here for this morning. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 

 


         


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten