maandag 3 juni 2024

Good afternoon at the 3th off June 2024, 2.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Outside it's still somewhat fresh for June. 




*



Fantasy and history writers never come up with the plot off the young female mage falling head over heels to the dark wizard. I know you're supposed to call it a witch, but in my head it's a witchmaster, and more seductive than Batman. (What else? I would not fall for something else his age.) He's sooo sexy. I would not like to dwell into details, just that it's a pagan adult man. He's muscled, well-trained, and he has something interesting in his mind. When coming to overthink all off that, I felt like: 'But would that not be suitable for a relationship?' And fling my mind went off. For me, it isn't. We're enemies after everything that happened with Vana. 

It's unusual for the young, brown haired main character with the green eyes to fall for the darker types. Usually, she's into the blonde and strong young fella. (And she always gets him.) But what if the blonde fella never saw her, and now she's into the mysterious and cool kinda older wizard man? I think I give away too much. But Ed is not just someone from the streets. I happen to know him, and knowing he's this sort off well-organized and cool, makes him attractive. I just don't know him on a personal level, but seen from a failed pauper kinda level, it's so strong and wealthy and interesting. THE number one pagan macho from Castlefest. I just decided I better don't. He has it all in my opinion. 

But I better keep away from CF, and let it be. For my mental health. And it's just that in my mind, we keep on being enemies and we fight in mysterious ways, though we talk very well. He's a witchmaster, who knows he has ways to the human mind. I don't know if he would love my meatballs and raisin cake and cuddle endless with me if I would dare. It's a bit civilized how I imagined us. I can't keep up with that standard at the moment. And sponges? Really? This man has caught my visions into sponges? (And that's the reason for them to have become blurry.) 

It's just that he always looks cranky when I see him. I think I would say no, but I would like to challenge him into a smile first. I know it's morning 'on the way to your job.' - crankyness, probably. It's always as stiff as a wooden plank. But it could also be their general attitude towards me. I wish he would smile at me and try to look nicer first. Let's keep that as a standard first. Relationships don't dwell on crankyness. It's a meatball-soap. (Gehaktballen soap.) But that's because so little happens and I react to it like a stoned shrimp somehow. I over-think him too much. Still he is sexy in this surrounding. I wish I could trust myself with it. Truly saying no to something special when his car crashes down the road and he needs me. For example. But for now it's just nothing. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 



Thank you for reading.   


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten