zondag 30 juni 2024

Good evening at the 30th off June, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 


It's been your typicall sweaty swamp weather. Moderately warm after hot days, it's been brotheling. 



*


Something in me fears romance is death. This world could use more real time romance, but people are usually NOT romantic in the sweet, classically way. So baking something romantic and presenting it romantic it is. And they talk about it weeks after, since they enjoyed it. 

But usally, it's as dry as the streetbricks in old Zaandijk, though the surrounding is very romantic. Maybe we're not the right people for actuall cute romance. Fairytale miracles in our lives. We're not that it when it comes to looks. Old, ugly and saggy as we are. It's not preferable for romance. 

'Romance?' *Points at chocolate banana cake.* 'There you got your romance.' And I'm probably right. More romantic than that it won't get around here. 

When a hot mature wizard drives by, he's just on his way for work. 'Out off his way, Bitch!' But don't expect something better than that to happen here. The streets look very romantic, but most people could do better. Maybe I got it a bit in my head. Something in me longs for 'romantic.' at this moment. Something nice, cute and spontaneous. But more than coffee I can't expect. And coffee here got served at steady times. It's not spontaneous. Longing for romance is a death end, probably. 

Maybe the reason why sensitive youth longs for manga and anime all the time. The rest off life is so incredibly dry. As shallow as a dry fart. 

I'm not talking about sex. I think that's not the point. I'm talking about sweet old romance. I think the commercial off a fantasy event is also beyond the point off 'spontaneous romantic.' And the people there are not romantic. I rather find them a bit dry outside the events. As shallow as a dry fart? Most off them. Is it preferable? Does it dress up real life? Does your heart sing in real life? If the answer is no, then I'd suggest you to put some romance in real life. Not on an alcohol or drug base, but on a fun base. Maybe you could play a song and dance with your beloved to it in the living room. To dance togheter in the living room is a nice idea. Or if you don't have a beloved: Play the music anyway, and fantasize. But what do I know? I don't have a beloved. 

I better opt for my lust & romance on toast in the morning. That's how it always goes. It's the after shock to that crush that makes me long for the romantic. But I'm mad in my head if it gets too strong. I better don't listen to that. Life lacks real romance. 


Allright, that's about it for now, 


Thank you for reading.  


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten