zaterdag 1 juni 2024

Good evening at the 1st off June, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 



Today the weather is cloudy and somewhat fresh. 



*


Today was for being a tourist in own country, and visiting Utrecht. A city reachable by train for me. Walking around, coffeeing, lunch- Good things you can do when visiting a place with an antique city centre. It's the good life. I love to do so once in a while. Not just Utrecht, but multiple cool places in The Netherlands with greet sight-seeing possibilities where antique never gets old. 





I used to do so more frequently, but being unstable and feeling sick got in the way. But some things never get boring. I had bright red statement lipstick on. Maybe a bit too bold and bright, but it was fiery red lipstick. And skinny mascara. Also, I wore nice clothes. I was really a lady visiting some place. I can be proud off myself making something out off myself today. Instead off feeling lame and letting it pass. The only thing about me, compared to a few years ago, is that I grew so fat. I grew from medication and lazyness. Though today wasn't much skinny, I ended it with a New York Pizza with a pint off Ben & Jerry's. Actually, this is my favourite activity. Visiting other places. Having fun while sightseeing and coffeeing there. I'm glad I didn't let the day get by wasted. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten