zondag 9 juni 2024

Good evening at the 9th off June, 2024, 2.

 Good evening everyone, 



Today was nice but not too hot. 



*


Lust?!! You can get your lust on toast tomorrow morning! What ideal off love and desire are you acting out on? Something vague, something supersticious, but NOT something beautifull. What if the Witchmaster has spelled you to begin with? DON'T! 

I think I've read 'You can get your lust on toast tomorrow morning!' Somewhere before. It means something along the lines off 'Forget it!' But maybe something has thought that out. Maybe it was me. But it's familiair to me. I can't find it anywhere on the internet. But I'll follow the idea. Simply to keep my mind clear, since it's ridiculous. It's difficult. Like not eating candy for a sugar addict, or not smoking for a cigarette addict. But I'm down to earth enough to keep clear. If you see it, you'd be like 'Huh? Falling for that man?' But to me it 'is.' Just like picking a stuffed animal from a typicall shop window. 'Awww... he's just perfect!' Falling for that typicall item you just need to have. But it's too much to owe up for. I can't bring up the costs. He's sooo awesome! Simply irresistable. But honest? 'Lust?!! You can get your lust on toast tomorrow morning!!!' Let's not sugarcoat: It's impossible. 

Actually, I don't see him all that much, it's a bit blown up. It's such a big bubble surrounding something so tiny. It's delusional almost. Just imagination and it makes no sense. It's like I 'get.' it a bit better. But it's hard. Simply because 'The Idea.'  off that man is so appealing and sexy. My mind barely gets over with it. It's the whole concept. But it's as impossible as buying a house. 

I cleaned the home with help from a care taker yesterday. It's better today. I have painted my nails a shade red, according to the Vogue trend guide. Burnt Orange by HEMA. Maybe I should grow my hair again. To have cut it this frumpy might not have been the best idea. But it's been a fashion haircut. To wear or not to wear statement red lipstick? Maybe I should go back to that 90's nude I have been wearing for 4 years to the supermarket every Monday. Though bright statement red is still cool. But I barely see people with it out on the streets. I think to play it more safe with 90's nude is better. This is Zaanstad, and people prefer to play it safe here. I see people wearing bubblegum pink on their lips, to be honest. I think that's on trend. 

I don't own it yet, but I own some cool lipglosses. Maybe I should play it really safe, and do clear lipgloss. For the time being and not knowing what to wear on my lips. Or just the 90's nude and a good mascara. It's safe and cool enough. It's my go-to supermarket look. 😉 I'm pretty steady in it, to my suprise. The surrounding thinks it's pretty. I hadn't had complaints about it yet. And these people are narrow minded. Maybe the bright red statement lips are more for the younger generations. Some women crave red lipstick every often, I'd rather wear the 90's nude. Well applied, so it's making my lips prettier without being overly visible. Really, I have been over-thinking lipstick half a weblog. 😒 I should do what I feel, and it's 90's nude. Sometimes it's really simple. 



This is my go-to shade. And I'm nice and lady-like with it. 😉 Shade 41, Canal House Brick. 

I should end it here. Otherwise I keep going on about lipstick. Superficial as it is. It's just that it's really my personal day-to-day favourite. But that's me. 😏


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.  


              

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten