maandag 3 juni 2024

Good evening at the 3th off June 2024, 2.

 Good evening everyone, 


The sky is dark and the weather isn't clear anymore. 



*


Sometimes dreams are messages from the great divine. But we explain and interprent them wrong, or we simply don't want to know. 

A few years ago I had a dream about flying to Bloodshot's home, landing on the back balcony, and tidying it up. While a certain phrase off 'Nobody's Wife.' by Anouk played. 


Like a stone hangin' round my neck, seeCut it loose before it breaks my back, seeI've gotta say what I feel before I grow older
I'm sorry but I ain't gonna change my waysYou know I've tried but I'm still the sameI got to do it my way
It's too bad, but hey, that's meWhat goes around comes around, you'll seeThat I can carry the burden of pain'Cause it ain't the first time, no, that a man goes insaneAnd when I spread my wings to embrace him for lifeSuckin' out his love, I, I'll never be nobody's wife, yeah




Honestly, I just shared the 'flying to his home and cleaning the balcony.' part. I didn't want to fully understand the 'Nobody's Wife.' part, and thought it was too much for them. But it was there. 
I'm not one off their wives, I can share my opinion and be obnoxious as I please. And maybe a foreteller. I'm not going to end uo with one off them. But that was back then. (And I didn't) Sometimes we have to be obnoxious and rude. And after all, I was right. But back then I oppressed it and didn't want to know. Silly me. But for now I wish to share the real dream with you. Naw, I'm not going to marry Bloodshot. But let that be for the better. 

Allright, that's about it for now- 

Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten