zondag 16 juni 2024

Good evening at the 16th off June, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 




Today was fresh and dreary for a day in June. 




*



This afternoon not much special happened, just that my cake got served fancy at de Boed, community centre in Zaandijk. 






The lemon- poppyseed cake was perfect, I like this baking mix with organic ingredients. I'm often not specific after organic, it's just that it happens to be. And it was perfect. Tastes perfect, and an original baking method. Dille & Kamille Utrecht sells it. It's really good. 

Tonight is for take away pizza. And a pint off Ben & Jerry's ice cream. I don't feel capable to cook dinner tonight. I feel too lame to cook. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten