woensdag 6 maart 2024

Good afternoon at the 6th off March, 2024.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


This afternoon the weather is sunny and bright, changing with clouds.



*


This morning was for mild Mexican Nacho soup. (Without a spicy pepper.) Mexican style paprika soup with cream cheese people can dip nacho's into. I discovered I love the taste off coriander to it. Some say it tastes like soap, while others love it. I'm in the last category. If food wasn't so expensive, I would like to make chicken mango chutney wraps with crunchy salad vegetables and coriander in it. But I'm dependant on de Boed, so I have to eat my meals there. And creative dishes like these are not likely to be on their menu. Next week it's all depressing potatoes, vegetables and meat for dinner. I have to accept it the way it is. I think they won't allow me to make mango chutney chicken wraps at de Boed for dinner. Sometimes I'm just a poor old cowgirl myself, low on money and having to accept circumstances how it is.  But the coriander served with my soup, tasted great. 

I feel like ending my weblog for today at this point. I simply have no energy anymore, and all I wanted to share with you was the soup story off the day. 😉


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten