maandag 11 maart 2024

Good evening at the 11th off March, 2024.

 Good evening everyone, 



Today was perfect weather for staying in bed all the time. It has been dreary, cloudy with a mild rain and cold. Fresh enough to prefer the warmth off bed above daily life. But I was not in the position to do so. 



*


I wish to share some awesome electro jazz swing with you this evening. Classic and modern combined into a cool dance groove. 






I can recomend the Electro Jazz from Parov Stelar, music I recently discovered on YouTube. It's great for that vintage yet modern vibe, It's Charleston mixed with modern Electro swing. It's the kind off vintage vibe the style to this entire weblog is build upon. You can look up his other music on YouTube if you like it. 

I think I'm going to dislike when the whole vintage classic vibe off these years goes out off style. The 1920's-1950's are never out off style and class in my opinion. I just love it. Aside to music from the 1960's - 1980's. Some things never go out off style.  

Aside to music, today was for grocery shopping but without lipstick. Since I had a cold sore on my lips. Just a thick layer off lipbalm for me, but I wasn't about to kiss anyone today. 😉

I'm not doing well today. I'm wobbly these days. I feel mentally unstable. I feel like being in bed all the time. But health care doesn't allow me. One time I'm full with energy, the other time I feel like being in bed all the time. After gorcery shopping, I was in bed untill dinner. The luxury off just me in this household in a care home, is being capable to be in bed when I feel like that, not having to have to prepare dinner for someone. I would not like to be a burden to someone, and living in here gives me that freedom. I love to cook, and I cook well. But aside not being capable to afford, mental health is in the way today. So Leviaan saved my ass today. Like they do every day to me. It would just be brute off me not to cook for a hard working man when he comes home. But today, I couldn't help but feeling relief I don't have to. Being always tired is a big part off mental health. After dinner untill medication, I went back to bed. I just had meds, then went out to sit a while on te couch, look on the internet, and after this I go to sleep again. I'm glad I'm not a burden to a man. I do this quite often, namely. I'm thankfull Leviaan provides dinner. And care. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.   

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten