dinsdag 12 maart 2024

Good afternoon at the 12th off March, 2024.

 Good afternoon everyone, 


Today the weather is dreary, cloudy and rainy. 



*


Tomorrow, my fellow clients are lucky I had brown bananas left, and everything else for banana cake except for nuts and eggs. They where lucky I purchased that yesterday when grocery shopping, and they're lucky they came out off their baking mold even. 



 

It's my common receipe for banana cake. And it's something I barely do anymore. They where lucky I even had coconut chives on stock for it. Just like flour, baking powder, baking soda and so on. People might get a little jealouse if they know what I still got. I still even got icing sugar on the shelves. It's not enough to make it through the entire crisis, I'm afraid. But for now? We're lucky with these, though I must say I'm out off cookie spices for now. It's said, tomorrow will be dreary too. It's a perfect mood enhancer for with our coffee. Thursday will finally be a good day when it comes to weather. But the besognes off a baking miss require to be capable to serve a good mood enhancer when it's nasty weather. So for now, usually, they're not that lucky anymore. 


Allright, that's about it for now- 


Thank you for reading.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten