zondag 13 juni 2021

This evening wasn't rotten

 Good evening everyone, 


Today the entire day was sunny and bright. I decided to put on some make-up this evening, put on some nice earrings and made it to the dinner table at de Boed. 

*


I had luck this evening. We had well made sheperd's pie (without lamb minced meat.) with a mini magnum for dessert. Actually two because the person working there was nice to us. It wasn't a bad evening. It was a big improvement compared to the rest off the week. It was in time because I started cursing to my empty room and talking loud again. I'm agressive when I do that. It's best to go out every often and be watched over when I feel so nasty. 

I had the strange but cute idea my ladybug-guardian-angel had been arranging the good meals off this weekend. I have a ladybug- guardian-angel with the nicest black curly hair and the cutest appearance in the world in my head. He wears tidy man shirts with nice prints, often red, blue or purple sometimes, a tidy gilette over it and pants, and neat shoes and he's Hector the ladybug. I can't proove anything about his excistence, but I prefer not to because he's so cute I wouldn't want him out off my head, despite it being delusional I know. He helps me with a lot. I suppose he doesn't excist and 'we.' don't excist. But it's too nice off a feeling to shove him off. He is funny when he talks. That probably does it. I love the idea. 

Ladybug guardian angels can arrange good meals and good circumstances for people. I'm sure off it. Sometimes he appears as a young man with shoulder length black hair and he helps me through the day by talking things over or giving advice on what good foods to eat next time. He's a good help. It's not healthy but I can't deal without it. 

Deep into this mental shit 

I barely can find a fancy fit- 

Off the line with crazy wit 

 So I love a ladybug 

-Deal with it.- 

Allright, that's about it for now, 

Thank you for reading.  

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten