maandag 19 juli 2021

My promise to the spirit while I was at Corona failed

 Good evening everyone, 


This evening is sunny and warm and beautifull outside. No hint off clouds for now. 


*


During my Corona time I was fighting it while promising something to a beautifull white spirit while wandering the streets around my house in my mind. She told me I was allowed to survive if I would cook delicious Indonesian foods for de Boed 

But as far as that goes- I'm not allowed to cook in their kitchen due to lack off staff. I can't keep my promise any time soon. I'm not going to die, and something told me she doesn't mind if I don't keep my promise to her, she just wanted to move on without me holding her. I think I'm sometimes more powerfull than what's good for me, but it's just a big problem for me not to be capable to use my capabilities in de Boed's kitchen. I don't know what that is going to mean. I'm not even allowed to prepare desserts for them every often on a sunday when I have time for it. I don't like the idea off not keeping a promise. I believe in giving people my word (When I seriously mean it and it's no joke.) 

I hope I won't die because off this or Corona will get me again. 

Allright, that's about it- 

Thank you for reading. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten